Other versions of the CLH have been found including this 6 mm version. There some differences including:
1. The pulley grooves are circular and not V-shaped
2. The "round-head" screws are in bronze, not steel, with bronze shims located in the clamps
around the spindle.
3. The angles between the front and end posts are 90°, not splayed.
4. The bed has a slot to allow adjustment of the tool rest assembly.
5 The cranked lever in the tail stock is 7/16" BSF thread and not the 4BA generally used elsewhere.
6. The lettering in the casting "?MS" was formed in the pattern and not punched.
However, overall, the general dimensions are very similar and the various parts would interchange between the two lathe models.