LATHES.CO.UK, Wardlow, BUXTON, Derbyshire, SK17 8RP, United Kingdom
Manuals, Catalogues, Books and Parts we accept:
On-line - PayPal - Most Credit Cards - Debit Cards -
Switch Cards - American Express
- Cheques drawn on UK banks - Post Office Money Orders in British Pounds - or Direct Bank Transfer
Secure on-line ordering here: http://store.lathes.co.uk
Please add 5% to cover PayPal costs. To pay by PayPal just send to an email to email@example.com explaining what you would like. A PayPal invoice will be sent to your email address.
- from UK: 01298-871633 (fax: 01298-872874)
- from overseas: **44-1298-871633 from 09:00 to 24:00 GMT (fax: **44-1298 872 874) - if necessary check British time here
Please read these useful notes if emailing requirements & Credit Card details:
- the full number across the front
- the 3-digit security number from the back (the last three digits of the number on the signing strip) - the card will not work without this data
- the "Expiry" date
- the "Valid from” date (if on the card)
. In the case of Switch Cards please include the ISSUE NUMBER or, if there is no Issue Number, both the "VALID FROM" and "EXPIRY" dates)
- your Name exactly as written on the card
- your Address with Post Code
- your telephone number
- the reference number of the manual or catalogue
- the make and model of the machine-tool you are enquiring about
- to the address at the top of this page including the credit-card details and precise requirements
Please make cheques payable to: lathes.co.uk
DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Bank transfer details.
Please include in the transfer details (if you can) your name and a note of what you require.
Bank transfer details.
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Rutland Square, BAKEWELL, Derbyshire, United Kingdom, DE45 1BT
Account name: James A. Griffiths
Account No. 10150636
Sort Code 16 12 24
SWIFT: RBOS GB2L
IBAN: GB55 RBOS 1612 2410 1506 36
If you are writing or faxing your order instead of e-mailing it is helpful to include a printed copy of the e-mails and your address printed in capital letters.
Prices include first-class UK postage. For Overseas please add +20% for print editions or, if available, +10% for CD editions. Please note the minimum charge for overseas post (print or CD) is £4
Credit card transactions are always in the currency of the seller, in this case GBP (Great Britain Pounds). When the credit-card company converts the amount into the currency of the customer the exchange rate used will be that at the time of the transaction. The amount appearing on the customer's credit-card statement is therefore unlikely to be exactly the same as the approximate figure given in any quotation or found on an exchange-rate calculator. The exchange rate used may also be affected by the inclusion of a fee (charged by the card company) for the currency exchange.
To find approximate, up-to-date exchange-rates visit: http://www.xe.com/ucc/