LATHES.CO.UK Wardlow, BUXTON, Derbyshire, SK17 8RP, United Kingdom
Manuals, Catalogues, Books and Parts we accept:
On-line - PayPal - Most Credit Cards - Debit Cards -
Switch Cards - American Express
- Cheques drawn on UK banks - Post Office Money Orders in British Pounds - or Direct Bank Transfer
Secure on-line ordering here: http://store.lathes.co.uk
Please add 5% to cover PayPal costs. To pay by PayPal just send to an email to email@example.com explaining what you would like. A PayPal invoice will be sent to your email address.
- from UK: 01298-871633 (fax: 01298-872874)
- from overseas: **44-1298-871633 from 09:00 to 24:00 GMT (fax: **44-1298 872 874) - if necessary check British time here
Please read these useful notes if emailing requirements & Credit Card details:
- the full number across the front
- the 3-digit security number from the back (the last three digits of the number on the signing strip) - the card will not work without this data
- the "Expiry" date
- the "Valid from” date (if on the card)
. In the case of Switch Cards please include the ISSUE NUMBER or, if there is no Issue Number, both the "VALID FROM" and "EXPIRY" dates)
- your Name exactly as written on the card
- your Address with Post Code
- your telephone number
- the reference number of the manual or catalogue
- the make and model of the machine-tool you are enquiring about
- to the address at the top of this page including the credit-card details and precise requirements
Please make cheques payable to: lathes.co.uk
Direct bank trasfer
Bank transfer details.
As bank transfer are often difficult to reconcile with an order, it's very helpful to include in the transfer details a clue as to its origin. e.g. if your name is Smith, and you've ordered a belt, put something like smith/belt.
Account name: lathes.co.uk
Account No. 09517368
Sort Code 77-08-03
IBAN: GB66 LOYD 7708 0309 5173 68
If you are writing and posting your order instead of e-mailing it is helpful to include a printed copy of the e-mails and your address printed in capital letters.
Prices include first-class UK postage. For Overseas please add +20% for print editions or, if available, +10% for CD editions. Please note the minimum charge for overseas post (print or CD) is £4